SECRET WEAPON OF WEIGHT LOSS...

Holla Everyone,

From the last past one month, i have been over-fastidious for my health.Due to long hours of study for my examinations, my weight is reaching its ultimate level,so thought to give it a stringent check.So joined Gym and trying to go there on an average 5-6 days per week.(PS - It is impossible for me to go there regularly....I don't know why...Tell me GOD...)

So my Gym Instructor gave me a Diet Chart to be followed which till today i haven't but trying to indulge some of the key points in my daily routine.The most important was having Green Tea,I have always seen everyone to be in search of a healthier alternative for our normal tea but initiating the routine of drinking it was the toughest decision for me as i am very choosy for what i eat or drink.

I got for myself Organic India Tulsi Green Tea from a local supermarket. But when i drank it for the first time, i was horrible like Eww...who can call this nasty drink as healthy and with just a sip of it, i thought that this is the end of Green Tea era for me.

But since my instructor used to ask me about it every other day & i don't want to fool him & myself because seriously i wanna loose weight ,so thought of giving it another try. This time i just closed my nose and drank it as a medicine.
ORGANIC INDIA TULSI GREEN TEA 
But here comes the Cindrella moment that soon in a week, i started feeling better and was ready to drink it as a tea not as a medicine.I prepare it by just pouring boiling water on one tablespoon of green tea leaves & then infusing it for 3-5 min depending on the strongness i want.I now love to have atleast 2 or 3 cups of it in a day & my day feels incomplete without it.

But guyzz seriously, now i suggest everyone to drink it especially my parents because it has a lot and lots of benefit of drinking it with no harm at all as Holy Basil is an herb with healing properties that relieve stress & protect the immune system.Even today all doctors recommend to have atleast 2 cups of it in a day.

The Organic India Tulsi Green Tea has several benefits in it which majorly includes -:
  • Stress Relieving & Empowering
  • Strengthens the Immune System
  • Abundant in Antioxidants
  • Improves Digestion & Metabolism
  • Boosts Stamina
  • Helps fight illness, cough & cold
  • Anti Ageing
  • Uplifts Mood
  • Anti Jet Lag

Packaging -:Organic India Tulsi Green Tea comes in 2 packaging-:
  1. In green coloured cardboard box which includes loose package of tea bags packed individually.
  2. In a Tin container which contains the packet of Tea.The tin is of golden colour on which green coloured label with all detailings is affixed.

Price -: Rs 220 for 100 gm

Ingredients-: 
  • Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
  • Rama Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
  • Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)
  • Vana Tulsi (Ocimum Gratissimum)

Availability -: 
To buy on  Nykaa.com , click here

My Take on the product -:By reading the post, you all have understand that i am in undoubted love with this Green Tea.The best part is it comes from 100% Certified Organic brand, which brings more confidence & security in the minds of its users.
        I personally drink it 2 times in a day,once before my lunch & once post dinner or before going to bed.I read somewhere online that drinking Green tea before sleeping keeps our metabolism working & helping to shred our weight without doing anything while in the alternative situation the time when we sleep, our metabolism works very slowly.
       All in all,since i have started using this from last one month, i don't know if it really helped me to loose weight but it has definitely kick boxed my metabolism as now after using it, i feel more energised & refreshed...Ahhh, totally a stress buster for me.        
         So all you reading the post,definitely give this tea a try and if you didn't love it at first instance like me,do give it a second shot.They also have a whole lot of different flavours like The Original Tulsi , Tulsi Green Tea ,Tulsi Ginger ,Tulsi Chai Masala ,Tulsi Sweet Rose ,Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea and many more...I would highly recommend it to those looking forward to a healthier lifestyle.It is a treasure with bunch of health benefits for all of us.

Hope you had an amazing time reading this post about my secret weapon of weight loss and if yes please do leave your comments below & let me know of your experiences...

Love u...muah 
Stylo Niks


Comments

  1. Hi dear,
    Welcome to the blog.

    Thank you for stopping & continue your love on the blog and its social media channels..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts