H&M BODY MIST - ROSE BUD & VIOLETTE

You guyzz know that i am a avid lover of body mists/perfumes.So does my family knows about my love, so my eldest sissy Tanvi (our contributor) gifted me this H&M Body Mist. 
H & M BODY MIST - ROSE BUD & VIOLETTE
The H&M body mist of Rose Bud and Violette has a beautiful package! It is totally adorable. A long, transparent bottle with a rubber band with a rose on it to the cap. A very flowery combination in the name ,so you can bet that it has flowery or floral fragrance !
I 'm personally very crazy about the scent of roses .They smell divine.Similarly in this body mist you can smell the roses directly with the cheerful scent of violets through.When u spray it , it feels that you have your hands in a freshly plucked water sprayed roses which is just too fresh & enticing.
But there is something which i noticed after my brother sprinkled it in my room is that if you apply/spatter a more of it , its aroma become quite cheap like excess of it made me feel eww!!!. So you definitely need to be mindful while splashing it.
H&M BODY MIST
The lasting power/endurance of the mist is really very long of around 8-9 hrs as mild fragrance of roses keeps on lingering for even longer while the top notes vanish within one hour.

Overall i just loved it cute packaging & its fresh fragrance.It looks so pretty in my cabinet.You can find it easily in any of the H&M stores across United States.(I have not checked their store in India,so don't know about it.) But with my serious advice that if you distinctively do not like roses, I would not recommend you this one.

Comments

Popular Posts