My first OOTD - Birthday Celebrations

Hi Guys,
                Today i am doing my first Outfit of the Day Post.You all know that September is my birthday month,so this OOTD is what i wore on my birthday.My birthday celebrations started at midnight only and continued till the whole week with lotzz of more exciting fun & surprises....
              Coming back on the outfit, i choose to wear an Orange Matty Partially Embroidered Blazer or Jacket of Mirror Work pairing it with the classic combination of Black Jeans and Black Sequence Top. Some of my birthday attire pictures are there,so you can check them...



I am personally a very minimalistic jewelry person,so paired the outfit with an Orange & White butterfly neck piece which i got it from Archies.I am always more comfortable in wearing flats so opted for a shimmery golden ballerinas with the outfit.
A close look of mine

Outfit Details
Orange Blazer/Jacket - Pantaloons
Black Sequence Top - H&M
Jeans/Trouser - Xpose Jeans
Neck Jewellery - Archies
Bracelet - Archies
Ballerinas - Metro Shoes

To my sudden surprise ,spotted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Jazbaa Promotions in a similar outfit which she totally nailed it..It was a Monisha Jaising blazer, paired with a Turquoise & Gold blouse. She is wearing Dior shoes and Eina Ahluwalia jewelry.Here are some of the pics...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Jazbaa Promotions
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Jazbaa Promotions
Image Credit - Missmalini.com

          As a piece of my opinion, this look can be worn as formals or on brunch with friends or on dinner date with someone special as anyone & at anytime can pull off this outfit...

Do tell me in the comment box below that did u like my outfit or any suggestions on how you would love to pair the outfit with...

Love u...muahhhhh....
xoxo
Nishtha

Comments

  1. Hi Nishtha....nice outfit ,looking pretty in orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking beautiful Nishtha...Orange is so in this season.It is both bright & beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shikha,

    Thank u for the compliment.Really orange is the new black of this season.

    Love u,
    Nishtha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Riin R,
      Thanks for the compliment and i also think the same that orange makes me look more pretty & confident.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts