#MaxFreshMove in My Shhhhtyle...

Hi Friends ,
             After a tedious week, we all wait for the weekends to refresh & energise ourselves so that again on weekdays we can give our best to conquer the world. In this series only Colgate have introduced their Max fresh gel toothpaste which is infused with cooling crystals which adds a new dimension of freshness in our mouth as well as our mood...
  For the advertisement of the same, the company used a #MaxFreshMove song i.e Taazgi ka dhamaka featuring South Superstar Allu Arjun & Anushka Manchanda....The lyrics & the energy of the song is so mind blasting.The number is so peppy & fresh that i can't control myself dancing to the tune of it...When the dance number is so happening , my whole family couldn't control dancing to it be it my sister or my mother...So i choose to dance on THEME 2 - Dance with Friends or Family 
             So my version of Taazgi ka Dhamaka is live.Click here to watch it.The you tube link is https://youtu.be/MBg-ExGTRug
           
           Hoped u enjoyed my version of the song along with the original as for me dance is an expression...I love to dance to express my happiness & joy altogether with my family...We laughs,giggles,dances & enjoy the spirit of the song  and of the moment too...
        
          How do u feel about the song...Do you found it good  to celebrate your moment of the day...Life is well spend when we engage ourselves fully in every small moment of life & this song brings back my lost energy as the beats are so fast and engaging.Love the song from the bottom of my heart.Feeling De-stressed after having such a fun session by grooving on this Taazgi ka Dhamaka number with my loved ones.

“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”


Comments

Popular Posts