HOME - A Journey of Eternity

       Home, for me is a perfect replacement for house . As goes by the saying of  Mother Teresa "Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action". Even a royal palace with all the modern amenities will be called a house only if the members living in it  does not have  love and affection towards each other.
        
        My dream home would be a place of beauty,serenity & inspiration.It would be a huge bunglow with sea facing bedrooms and big lawn. I can't never imagine my dream home without my parents & siblings.Initiating with my parents,i want for them a royal elegant bedroom with minimal furniture. While white will give theroom a royal feeling & elegance, its scenic beauty will bring them more closer to the nature.
Royality for my Lovingly Parents

Another part of my heart & soul is my Sisters Tanvi & Namrata .We all three have since beginning shared our room,so having a common room for all three of us is always pretty exciting & adventurous. The first & foremost thing for the room is the colour and we all being little at the heart (u know na Dil toh baccha hai ji....) loves bright & vibrant colours...For my room even the Eros bed collection from Godrej Interio would go on beautifully....
A perfect vibe of colours for my Dream bedroom
Here in the bedroom, we can settle with something more or less but not for the closets...The next thing for my dream house is the humongous closet ever on earth.i.e. that have space for our never ending shopping of clothes, shoes, bags,makeup,etc...
And the shopping spree goes on forever & ever...


Yo for the ladies gang,would love to have our own entertainment zone in my dream home...for ours peace of mind...

Lastly for my little bro, a simple yet super stylish bedroom...He being a little lazy in bathing & total music freak,so bhai for you an alternative solution...just jump in from your bed and you will be fresh...

  My complete life revolves around my family and it is them only who made me understood the real sense of Home i.e who had made my home complete...Latter or sooner there will be additions in my life.& dream home also but can never expect any subtractions from it. So fingers crossed to have my dream home in existence very soon because It all starts with a wish and a dream...

My dream home would reflect my persona in every nook & corner of it...It would be classy yet subtle & elegant...What do you guys think ? Share yours also with me in the comments below.


“I am participating in the Upload and Transform #HomeCanvas activity in association with Godrej Interio and BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can still be a part of this activity.Here’s how 

Image Courtesy - Google Images

Comments

Popular Posts