Za True White Exfoliating Clay Review

Hi,
    My all beautiful readers.Today on my testing table is a Clay Mask from my personal favourite Japanese brand Za from Shiseido. So before getting into review,i would like to inform all of u that my skin is Combination Skin Type i.e. normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin).So with all this information about my skin type now lets get started with review of the product.
Za True White Exfoliating Clay

Claims -:
  • Instantly exfoliates excess surface cells, removes impurities around pores, absorbs sebum 
  • Instantly imparts translucent, glowing and radiant skin.
  • Moisturises Skin with SPA Ingredients, Vitamin C
  
 Directions -:
  • After washing and drying your face, take some clay mask and spread it over face, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth.
  •  Gently massage face using small circular motion for about 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly.
  •  Limit use to 3 times a week.
  • Avoid harsh rubbing.
Swatch of Za True White Exfoliating Clay

Price -:  Rs 399 for 100 gms (Although i got it as a sample)

Availabilty -: 
  • Online - flipkart.com, Nykaa.com
My Take on the Product -:
                         Za True White Exfoliating Clay is a white creamy mask with exfoliating granules.The granules are present to exfoliate or clean the skin. At the same time the essence of clay in the mask soothes the skin giving it a relaxed feeling. The mask removes all the impurities around pores, absorbs sebum (skin natural oil) along with exfoliating excess surface cells,thereby making the skin more radiant and illuminating
                 I applied the Za True White Exfoliating Clay as a mask for 5 - 7 min after washing my face and pat drying it as written in directions. After 7 minutes, i with my wet hands massaged my face for another 1 minute so that the exfoliation is done. The product gives my face a very fresh & radiant look.Since i have a Combination Skin which is oily at the T-zone, so after applying it, i found all sebum(skin natural  oil ) around T-zone was lost which was really an appealing feature of it for me.


          The only con i found it with me was that as soon i washed my face after applying it,my skin felt a little stretchy so i need to apply a moisturiser too. But this is not a big issue as almost all exfoliators have this problem but the problem was less in  Za True White Exfoliating Clay as in comparison with others.
My Radiant & Glowing Skin after using it 
SF Rating-:  9/10

Final Verdict -: As Za True White Exfoliating Clay imbibes the quality of both a gentle exfoliating Scrub and a soother Clay Mask, and it suits completely my Combination skin, so for everyone having oily or Combination Skin type , I would recommend to give it a try as it efficiently does what it claims.

Have you tried the Za True White Exfoliating Clay ,then share your experiences with me or If wanna know anything about the product, just leave a comment or do u people like the review or not,then  please let me know in the comments box below…



Comments

  1. Nice Review , I have also used this product , its too good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts